- Successful experience identifying, qualifying, and closing new business.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective business, sales, and marketing plans.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software direct and reseller sales channels.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate contracts.
- Strong ability to create sales presentation messages, positioning statements, and other sales collateral.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and achieve goals with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a database of contacts.
- Interacts with sales, marketing and external customers.
Join our dedicated sales and marketing team to service existing customers and find new channels for our successful products. The ideal candidate has an interest in forming new industry relationships and finding creative sales solutions to promote our products.